Friday, September 24, 2021

Horrific fire in store, all burnt to ashes, millions of rupees saved, shocking incident –

- Advertisement -

- Advertisement -

A terrible fire broke out in a grocery warehouse in Bodrak area of ​​the Indian state of Maharashtra, in which all the goods were burnt to ashes, but when the fire was extinguished, a shocking incident took place.

According to Indian media reports, a fire broke out in the warehouse of a store located in Budhan Budrak area of ​​Maharashtra state after 11:30 pm on Sunday night, which engulfed the entire store.

- Advertisement -

The fire had spread to every corner of the store, which affected all the items. There was also a safe in the store in which Rs 800,000 cash was lying.

When the fire brigade picked up the safe after controlling the fire, Rs. 600,000 was recovered and some of the remaining money was partially damaged.

The owner said that the warehouse is spread over 25,000 square feet, in the compound of which goods worth Rs. 9 million were kept on Sunday evening and the accident took place at night. He said that the furniture, vegetables and deep freezer in the warehouse were burnt to ashes.

Twelve fire brigade vehicles and 60 personnel took part in the firefighting operation, but fortunately no minor injuries were reported.

Comments

- Advertisement -