The Emir of Qatar, His Highness Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, issued today Emiri Resolution No. 56 of 2021 appointing 15 members of the Shura Council, including two women, and thus the Shura Council has been completed with its 45 members, after 30 of its members were elected in a direct vote that took place at the beginning of current month.
Below are the names of the appointed members:
1. Youssef bin Ahmed bin Ali bin Imran al-Kuwari.
2. Saad bin Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Ibrahim Al Muhannadi.
3. Badi bin Ali bin Mohammed Al Badi.
4. Mohammed bin Fahd bin Mohammed Al-Muslim.
5. Muhammad bin Mahdi bin Ajian Al Ahbabi.
6. Sheikha bint Yousef Al-Jufairi.
7. Ahmed bin Ibrahim bin Rashid Al-Maliki.
8. Saud bin Jassim bin Mohammed Al Buainain.
9. Saad bin Ahmed bin Abdullah Al-Misnad.
10. Muhammad bin Mansour bin Khalil Al Khalil Al Shahwani.
11. Hamda bint Hassan bin Abdulrahman Abuzaan Al-Sulaiti.
12. Ahmed bin Sultan bin Muhammad bin Sabah Al-Asiri.
13. Abdullah bin Jaber bin Muhammad Libdeh.
14. Abdullah bin Nasser bin Turki Al-Subaie.
15. Umair bin Abdullah bin Khalid Al Jabr Al Nuaimi.
The decision stipulated its implementation and enforcement from the date of its issuance, and to be published in the Official Gazette.